Sunday, October 21, 2007

I made a cake for Jenni's birthday.
A great girl's night out for Jenni's birthday. These girls are wonderful:)


I took some cake classes and this was my final project. We made the flowers out of gum paste.


We spent a really fun day at the zoo with Carley's friends. The kids all lined up on the bench and I thought it was a great photo opportunity. Carley also really liked the goats if you couldn't tell.
Here is a cheese-ball smile while she is driving a little car that a friend gave to us.
Sometimes we go and play at the kiddie area in the mall. She loves it.
Carley loves the slide.
Carley and her Grandpa! He came to visit us and to have a scuba trip. It was so nice to spend time with him.

6 comments:

The Risdons said...

Leslie-I saw your comment on tiffany Snow's blog and I had to see for myself that it was really you. I was so excited to see pictures of you and your family. Are you guys in Hawaii or do you just go on vacation a lot? I would love to keep in touch. Check out my blog risdonfamily.blogspot.com.
love Karlye Kramer

Natalie said...

You are so talented with cakes! Wow, I wish you lived here so you could teach me a thing or two about cake decorating. Speaking of cakes, Lillie's 1st birthday is Dec. 6th...do you have any ideas for a cake? Lil' Carley is growing up - she's the spittin' image of Jimmy! People say the same thing to me about Lillie (that she looks like Cory, I mean...not Jimmy!)

Melissa Scott said...

Leslee I have been looking for an email address or something, because i don't think the numbers i have for you are correct and lo and behold i found your very cute blog! i am totally blown away by you and cakes. Too bad you guys are here in So. Utah because there is a need for an awesome cake lady. How are you guys? I have been wishing that we kept in touch more, but now that i found your blog i can always check in. I don't have a blog.. i am not quite up to date with my computer skills i guess.. It'd be great to hear from you guys. My email is melissaballard03@yahoo.com and my number is still 435-680-4383

Tiffany said...

Leslie, how cute are you? So do you have one little girl? She is adorable. And yes, do you live in Hawaii? lucky! Did you make those cakes?? You are so talented! Shannon is good, she is still living with my parents in San Diego. She has a boyfriend (for about 7 months) and Madison is in Kindergarten! I am going this weekend for Ryan and Amber's baby blessing, they just had a little boy in September. Hope you're doing well, take care!

The Risdons said...

Leslie I need your email addresss so I can add you to my list of viewers. Email me therisdons@yahoo.com

Kaesy said...

Yeah I found your blog! I am so excited you have one. Carley is darling and really does look just like you. Jimmy has turned into quite the hippie! I am all for it!