Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love when we have get togethers with our friends. They are so fun! We are at Elizabeths house, having one more celebration before the birth of her new baby.
Carley's friends had dress-up dresses and she put on one. She was walking around like such a lady. I don't know where she picked it up(or mabe it was out of necessity), but it was so cute that she lifted her dress when she walked.
We love when the husbands bring out the guitars are start playing and singing.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Britney, Matt, and Parker Croad said...

Thanks for the updates Leslie! It's so cute to see your little belly growing.

Janalee said...

You look so cute - I can't believe you are six months along! It is fun to see what you have been up to. Are you guys coming here before your babe is born?

The Risdons said...

You're pregnant? I'm as big as you are when I'm like a month along. That's so exciting!. Are you able to access my blog? Email me if not. therisdons@yahoo.com

mist said...

The dress pics are so cute. I love that you go to a surfing club. It looks so fun. I think at the rate your little belly is growing you will be able to surf at 9 months pregnant and holding. I am glad I know about your blog!

Min and Mary said...

Leslie,
I found your blog via Luke and Janalee's. You're pregnant!? Congrats! You look great and I can tell from all the pictures of Carley that you're a doting parent. Your kids (present and future) are lucky to have you and Jimmy as parents. Keep us posted on the pregnancy and surfing:)
Mary

DJ and Kristin said...

Jimmy was talking to DJ and gave us your blog! I am so excited to get to look at you guys more often now. I can't believe your prego and Surfing you wild child! I love it. Congrats!

Melissa Scott said...

Les- I seriously would never know that you were prego by the looks of you. I love the surfing picture with all of the girls. It makes me a lil' jealous that the ladies in our ward don't have something fun like that to do. I mean surfing, that is hard to beat!