Thursday, March 20, 2008

My genius and wonderful friend Jenni (the one holding the boy on the left) started a surf club in her ward. She invites all these ladies, we pack up all the kids, throw the boards on our cars and mini-vans, and go surfing every thursday. Sometimes I wish she would have thought of this sooner! :) We take turns being on the sand and out in the water so that we can watch the kids. It's great! Now we wives get a chance to go surfing more often then the husbands because Jenni thought of this. I think the husbands are a little resentful at times, j/k. We have a great time being together as friends, we get to surf, and the kids love it too.


I guess in some ways I do wish we had thought of this earlier because I am on my last couple of weeks being able to surf. I just made 6 months being pregnant and I can't last too much longer. I am already kinda pushing it, and it's pretty uncomfortable but the doctor said that I wouldn't hurt the baby. She said that it will just getting too uncomfortable for me to continue for too long. I'm going to hold out for as ong as possible:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mike & Nicole said...

Leslie and Jimmy-
Congratulations on the pregnancy. How exciting! We hope everything is going well for you and your family. We miss you!

Sandy said...

6 months?!?!?!? That was me at 6 weeks!!! :) You're so cute.

Natalie said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Is SHIM a him or a she? You look great!