Sunday, April 27, 2008

Here are some more cakes that I made. This top one was for Jenni's sister's birthday.
This one was for a girl in my ward's baby shower.
This is the only way that I can get dinner made. Carley sits on the counter and helps me "cut" vegetables. She has a special knife that isn't sharp. Then she helps me put the cut veggies into the pot or pan. Getting dinner ready definately takes longer this way but I figure she is learning life skills ("women skills" <--as jimmy would jokingly call them :) and it's better than having a child pulling at my leg:)

Carley loves to play with play dough. This time we made snakes together. She scooped up the snakes and took them into the guest bedroom. I was wondering what she was doing, so I asked her. She put them on the bed and said that they were going "nite, nite". It was way cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mandy said...

I love the cakes!! I didn't know that you did cakes? Definitely your mother's daughter!!!

The Risdons said...

she is just darling and that is a fantastic idea about dinner making. Both my kids hang on me...looks like they need some fake knives and I'll put them to work. You look great. Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?