Sunday, April 27, 2008

Here is TD, Jenni, and Me at another surf club day. They were able to go surfing and I got to hang out on the sand and socalize while the other moms took turns. I had decided to stop surfing because I was having a hard time not puking when I was laying on my stomach...but we found a way around that, hehe. This picture was taken a few weeks ago, but this last Thursday, I couldn't resist trying to surf again. I had brought one of our really big long boards for another girl, and when she was done surfing I decided to try taking a turn. The waves were small so I decided to try. I lugged the board out to the water, threw it in the water, hopped on it while on my knees, and knelt while I paddled instead of laying on my stomach. It worked great! It was definately different trying to balance while paddling on my knees, turning around was different, and catching waves was harder, but it worked! ..and I would definately do it again. Looks like I won't have to stop surfing yet after all!
Here is my Prego belly at around 7 months. It's crazy because about 6 1/2 months, it just seemed to pop out. Now it just keeps getting bigger and bigger :) It does have it's benefits though, it's great that people can tell that I'm pregnant now instead of thinking that I just have a beer belly.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DJ and Kristin said...

Carley is so cute! But I do have to admit you are the cutiest pregnant girl I have ever seen!

Kaesy said...

Lucky girl getting to see Jack Johnson so up close! My husband is a die-hard Jack fan. He'll be so jealous.

Also...are you pregnant? I couldn't tell...you aren't even showing yet. Disgusting.

Mer said...

You're SO tiny Leslie! What a cute little belly you have. You know it should be illegal to look as beautiful as you do and be pregnant. NO FAIR! I was size hippo at that stage of pregnancy. You're so cute! By the way, love the Kokua festival pictures, you guys are too much fun! Glad you had a great time. With tons of love and aloha, Mer :o)