Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I love these girls. They are so awesome. I think this was the funnest baby shower I have ever been to.
This baby is going to be so spoiled with all the great stuff people gave to me. Thank you everyone for your generosity! Also, I have to call her "this baby" because Jimmy and I still haven't named her yet. I know, pathetic isn't it? We have to middle name picked out but we are still kinda battleing out the first name. I think that I should be able to choose the first name since he chose the middle name, but it doesn't always work that way. Mabe I should talk to him more about it when I have just gone through labor and his defenses are down :) j/k At least we aren't having a boy again because I don't want to have to convince him that we aren't going to name our baby "rock", or "titus," or "coal," or "tuff," anything else that might sound good over a loud speaker at a football stadium. At least most of the girl names he likes are a little more normal than that:)
Haha! Yes, Janny suggested that we build a pyrmid with me on top. These girls are so much fun. They are crazy. You wouldn't think, under normal circumstances, that having a pregnant lady kneeling on you would be such a fun experience, but we had a blast.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TD said...

Leslie, it's thursday...did you have the baby or go surfing? I can't wait for you to have her. thanks for updating the blog. you really squeezed a lot into this post. I loved reading about your baby shower, it was the most FUN EVER had at a shower. I miss you all like crazy.
-td