Sunday, November 16, 2008

Isn't she cute? She is so cubby, I guess it's hard to tell from this photo, but she has a bunch of little rolls and she is so squishy. I love it! She is consistantly in the 95th and 97th perentile for her height and weight. She is wearing 9 month old clothes and she just turned 4 months. Crazy!
Carley loves being a big sister. She asks to hold Taylor all the time and she is so helpful. She gets toys for her and gives her little kisses. I am very blesssed that she isn't a jelous, tyrant of a sister...yet?
Carley loves to play at the play area in the mall. It is the perfect place to go when it is raining. She loves this little bus and she is kinda territorial about it. She recruits other kids to come inside with her, and then she tells them to go sit in the back. It's hilarious. She does take turns in the drivers seat now.

Taylor is getting a personality. She smiles all the time and is such a good baby. Jimmy told me the other day that he loves Taylor so much, that he is glad that we have her, and that he wouldn't trade her....he just isn't ready to do it all again anytime soon:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Risdons said...

what a cutie! I can't believe she's 4 months old already. And...I can't believe how awesome you look. You're just one of those people I hate because you look great after having kids. I'm still dying to know what Taylor's name means in Hawaiian...