Sunday, November 16, 2008

We went up to the visitor center for a family home evening. The Laie temple is so beautiful! Carley got to see the statue of Jesus and she was impressed by it. She even brought it up a week or two later when I was telling her about Jesus from one of her books. She said, "Yeah mom, do you remeber the Jesus statue?" She can now sing the songs: Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, I am a child of God, Popcorn popping on an apricot tree, give said the little stream and others. It is cute :)
Jimmy is such a good Daddy. I am blessed to have him. He helps so much with the girls. I really don't know how other moms do it without their husband's help. Mabe i'm just a lightweight when it comes to taking care of the kids by myself, but I do appreciate him a ton! I swear, today I was trying to get ready for church while Jimmy slept because he was sick. I was on the toilet, going to the bathroom, while nursing the baby because she was crying, all while I was trying to entertain the other kid and let her brush my hair. Now that is multi-tasking!
This is what I spend a chunk of my day doing. Lately, I've been reading Twilight while I nurse. I am re-reading the book before the movie comes out on Friday. Yay! I'd like to give a shout out to all the Twilight readers!
Carley and I are getting ready before we go surfing. When we went out as a family this thrusday, she and her Daddy were on the board together going tandum and they caught a wave together. It scared her so they came in after that, haha. She is a trooper.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pearce Fam said...

I know what you mean about mom's who's husbands don't help, I don't know how they do it! You look so great! When are you coming to visit utah? We will be there for Thanksgiving.

Britney, Matt, and Parker Croad said...

Thanks for the pictures and updates, I've been meaning to call you and catch up...time just goes somewhere doesn't it?? :)
You all look so beautiful in front of the temple, you recover from pregnancy amazingly well!!
Are you going to Utah for the holidays, we'll be there in december and january...I'd love to see you if you'll be around!