Saturday, November 14, 2009

My sister got married this summer and Jimmy and I were blessed to be able to go and visit the mainland so that we could be there. It was wonderful and I wish that I had more pictures of it, but my camera died and I didn't have the charger so I barely have any pictures of it! I'm bumbed that I can't show you a picture of my sister and her new hubby, but you can check out her facebook if you want to. Here is Carley in her cute dress for the wedding.


Grandma Georgene had some jealous grandkids. She couldn't just hold one at a time.
Here is a cool story! My sister got a bunch of tickets to the game show "The Price is Right". I have always wanted to go on the show. She invited her husband's family and her family to go so we got to go as a big group! Once the show started, my sister got picked out of the crowd and she actually made it up on stage! She didn't win her game, but she did win snowboards! Cool, huh? If you want to watch the show, it is going to be on the day before Thanksgiving. This picture is of my cousin and me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It was sooooo great to see you!! I can't wait until I can come out to Hawaii to visit! We're seriously looking at coming next year, so we need to chat to see how long you'll be there.