Sunday, May 22, 2011



A girl's night out! We went to this restaurant called the Melting Pot. It was an awesome fondue place. It was fun to get together with some friends from Hawaii that are here.


Jimmy and his ridiculously long hair :) I kinda like it, to be honest. I think this is the longest his hair has EVER been. He keeps claiming that it has been a goal of his to grow his hair out for locks-of-love. Don't tell him this (because it will probably make him want to do it more) but I hope that he doesn't grow it out that long :)

Our freezing cold easter egg hunt (yeah, I don't think that I'll ever get used to the weather). A bunch of families got together and we had it over at our neighbor's house. They have a huge, beautiful yard and there was even a candy-cannon.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: