Sunday, September 11, 2011

Carley started Kindergarten! My little girl is so big! The first day of school, I had to take her to the bus stop and get her on the bus.
Then I got to go to the school and spend her first half-hour there with her. Then I had to say good-bye and leave her. It was such a mix of emotions that I had to keep myself from tearing up a few times. Carley wasn't emotional at all :) She had a great time.

Jimmy and Taylor on their way to pick Carley up from the bus stop.

Sorry I haven't blogged for so long. I finished my summer class and life has slowed down a bit. I have a semester wait before I can enter another nursing program to finish up my RN. I hope to work and just enjoy taking care of my kids. The job market for nurses is terrible right now in Utah. I have put in countless applications and still haven't been able to get a job, but I won't give up. Here is a summary of our summer!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe she is a kindergartener! Have a good semester off!