Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas this year was so fun. My sister and her husband and my brother and his family were both able to drive up from California and spend it with us. These kind of holiday environments are the ones that I live for. I love my family. We all went to temple square to walk around and see the nativity and lights. We lasted about a half hour before everyone was so frozen that we had to go. This was the walk back to the car.


A family picture. Almost everyone was there. Taylor was passed out in the other room and I wasn't going to wake her up.

My sister Lin, sister-in-law Betty, me and my friend Nina. We all waited to see the new Twilight movie so that we could see it together. The husbands were all relieved that we wanted to go together because none of them wanted to go.

Opening Christmas presents at my mom's house. It was chaotic and awesome!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: