Monday, April 07, 2014

Carley's Baptism and Nole's blessing

We invited our close friends. First, Jimmy and the men gave Nole's baby blessing of which Nole slept through. Then, we had the baptism program for Carley. Mya and Leina spoke and I shared a spot light on Carley. I told of how Carley and Nole's outfits were made by their Auntie Lindsay out of my wedding dress. On that day I made special covenants and so will she today. It was like seeing her going to kindergarten for the first time. I can't believe she is growing up so much!  I also shared some of her "favorites". Her favorite Fruit-mango and peaches Activity- FHE with the thorntons Sport- swimming Flower- hybiscus and ginger Color- doesn't have one Food- pineapple pizza. I ask shared that she Iikes to dance on stage etc. 


It as neat to be the mom that got to support Carley on this big day for her. I got to help her get dressed into special baptism dress and do her hair special in the morning. Then at the church, I helped he into her jumper and then hold the towel for her after she was baptized. She said the water was cold. 

No comments: