Monday, April 21, 2014

Updates

We have been experimenting with heatless curls. Sometimes at night, while Jimmy is reading to the girls, I will put their hair in either a headband and wrap their hair around it, or will put the knots in their hair. When they wake up, their hair is curly! I also do this on myself.

Carley has managed to find about 5 four leaf clovers. We don't know how she keeps doing it. She found one in California, one or two at a friend's house, and some in the yard here.

To help Taylor do her homework, we have been playing "Kitty" every time. When she is finished reading two lines of her story, I turn my hand into a little kitty. My middle finger is the head and the rest of the fingers are legs. It is so silly, but the kity tickles her and plays little games. It totally works with helping her with getting her homework done. She and I laugh everyday because of it.

Nole laughs now! It is one of the best sounds ever! He loves to try to talk and makes cute baby faces and sounds. He blows raspberries and makes "O" faces. He is close to rolling over. I am enjoying his babyhood so much. He is the easiest baby I have ever had. I just want to sit and talk to him, kiss his little checks, and play with him all day. I love that little guy so much! He makes me understand why other people get baby hungry.

Soon we move into the new house. We are so excited. I visited it yesterday. It has three bedrooms, a covered yard, and it looks awesome. We are excited for a place of our own but are so grateful for the thorntons too.

No comments: