Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Happy 11th Anniversary

We decided to go to the temple for our anniversary and the ward happened to have a ward temple day complete with babysitting and activities for the kids. The kids watched the films at the visitor center and ate snacks, etc. Nole woke up right before I had to leave the girls so I quickly changed and fed him. It was perfect timing. Then I could leave him with no worries also.

Jimmy and I got to sealings. It made me teary because it reminded me of the day we knelt across the alter 11yeaes ago and made covenants to each other and to our Heavenly Father. It was a sweet way to spend part if our anniversary. 
After the temple we went to the beach in Laie by goat island. Jimmy surfed (I was unsuccessful) and we played at the beach. Then, the family hit the Thai food truck on the way home. 

No comments: