Monday, November 03, 2014

Thoughts about moving to Hawaii

I feel blessed to be here. Heavenly Father has had his hand in so many things along our journey to get here and helping us get settled since we've been here. Here are a few I've been thinking about:
-me getting into nursing shool (after my credits were old, not having to pay out of state tuition, having my mom be able to watch the girls, getting a job which enabled me to get an awesome preceptorship, getting into all the same weber program as Liza)
-as soon as I was done with school, jimmy getting back into university of Hawaii
-our truck making it to st George before breaking down as we pulled up to Jimmy's parent's house
- them taking the truck off our hands and forgiving debt for it
-me not going into labor on the plane and being let onto the plane
- the man who shipped to car dropping us off at the airport
-me finding a midwife to take me as a patient (because no one wanted to take a 38 week patient)
-having a healthy little Nole
-getting our health insurance worked out
- jimmy being able to work for john and having a truck to drive
-us living with the thorntons and then being able to rent Van's grandmother's house
-me getting a volunteer position at Castle Hospital
-the kids getting into enchanted lake elementary school with their friends and having good teachers
-the girls not having to switch wards when the ward split (we stayed in the same ward even though we moved 
-being able to furnish the house quickly after leaving so much behind when we came to Hawaii 

We have been so blessed! I feel very grateful! I didn't want to forget.

No comments: