Monday, March 16, 2015

Little Bubbas

The little face I see in the morningHe likes to play with the pots and pans and whatever else he can pull out of the cupboards when I'm in the kitchen cooking or cleaning. One of his favorite things to play with is the dishwasher. He loves to pull out all the silverware from its basket. He even reaches over the babygate when he is in the living room so he can play with the dishes he can reach in the dishwasher. Sometimes my cooking/cleaning is like taking two steps forward then taking one step back, but I still love it.
He likes playing with the wooden puzzle that the girls used to play with. I brought it out for him the other day.
Asleep on Daddy
Playing with his sister's big eyed animal in the car. He likes to make it kiss his face.
He also likes to "help" me do laundry. He loves to climb into the laundry bins and loves to be silly and try to pull down my piles of folded laundry that are on the couch while I am folding.
I've been closing both the gates on the patio and letting him play a bit outside when I am working in the kitchen since I am just right there. One time, I peeked out to check on him and I didn't see him. I immediately thought, "oh no! He must have escaped!", but both the gates were still closed. Then I heard a noise, and guess where I found him? Yep! He had climbed in the dryer that's out on the patio :)
He is just the happiest little guy. People tell me all the time that he just seem so happy and chill and I tell them that they are right! He is so fun and such a happy little guy. He still will let other people hold him a bunch and he likes to smoke at people. He doesn't complain much and I even tell people that one time he had the stomach flu and he was still a pretty happy baby. He would throw up and then be happy again! He is also breaking through a top molar tooth right now. He's 14 months.

No comments: