Monday, April 13, 2015

Bubbas is 15 months

The depth of my love for this little man is hard to describe. Truly he brings me so much joy and someone's I wish it was possible to be able to hold him, kiss his little cheeks, and snuggle him all day. He just has the nearest little personality. He is so friendly with others. He is so quick to smile and is so happy all the time. From when he wakes up and one of us takes him out of his bed (his sisters like to get him a lot), until he goes to sleep (okay, when he is hungry or tired he get clingy and whiny, but other than that) he is just happy. He does signs for water, and all done. I love how he likes to jump on the trampoline with me and the girls. He likes when I stick hair clips in his hair, and he likes to take the girls' tooth brushes and chew on them. He loves to wave good bye to Zach and Duli, jimmy or me when he hears us leaving; and, when we come home, he is so happy to greet us. I feel blessed that Duli takes such good care of him when jimmy and I are at school or work. He likes to slap the girls in the face and make them laugh. Taylor does a good job at making him laugh at the silly things she does. Sometimes when taylor is taking a bath, Bubs will go in with her and play in there. It's cute.

In this picture, he was playing in the side yard. I went out to check on him because I heard him make a noise. When I glanced out there (because I was just in the kitchen right next to the side yard) I couldn't see him. I felt a quick feeling of panick but the gates were closed. He couldn't have escaped into the lane or road. Then I heard him again and this is where I found him. He had crawled into the dryer on the side yard.
He likes to play with buckets and water


And sit in boxes and bins
This is how he greets me when I get home from work, but normally with a bigger smile And excitement
He is still so snuggle
And he loves spaghetti and to feed himself. When he is done, he usually starts throwing food on the floor so I have to be careful

We got a bike trailer/jogging stroller recently and we took it to eat at biston's pizza. I love when the kids are getting along and being so sweet to each other. Bubbas' big sister love him.

No comments: