Monday, July 20, 2015

Nole turned 17 months

Isn't he handsome? Seriously.
And silly?

He loves to play the keyboard and dance to the music it plays
And he loves spaghetti. The other day he was just lifting the whole bowl and dumping it into his mouth.

And he was trying to feed me Kix cereal and I was moving my mouth to try to help him feed it to me when I realized that he wasn't trying to feed me anymore. He wanted to stick it in my nostril. So I laughed and let him. Then he wanted another Kix in my other nostril. Then he slapped my ace a bunch to get the cereal out. Then he started sticking the cereal in his nostrils. What a funny kid!
At the Tyau's he liked to play on the computer keyboard in their playroom during book club.


Jimmy and I were talking last Sunday that Bubs will be going to nursery soon. Crazy, and kinda exciting.

No comments: