Sunday, January 03, 2016

November 2015

We got two banana bunches off the trees in the field at one time. The girls and I cut them down and hung them up in our back yard.
Taylor and Lois love to play imaginary games. They are both very creative! Taylor also loves designing her dress up clothes and made these out of cut up clothes I was getting rid of.
Playing in stuffed animals at the store

Bubbas likes to sit on my lap and I cock the nerf gun and he shoots it
Thanksgiving decorations that Carley and I made
The girls and I like to do gingerbread houses every year. This year I made them out of cardboard because the graham cracker just gets soggy and can't stay together. It worked out much better except that the candy canes melted into puddles this time :) but at least they lasted a few days
Taylor is such a cute big sister. She can be so sweet and helpful to her little brother. Here they are playing in the rain and the water that pours downs off the house
Hot chocolate because it's getting colder here
Carley and Nikki riding home together to Nikki's house. They have some amazing skills!

No comments: