Monday, November 06, 2017

Halloween Night

We got to celebrate Halloween night with the Morses and the Lanikai Gibsons. We walked around a very busy street that looped by their house. It was fun. The kids all got lots of candy and I ended up carrying Bubs by the end. Jimmy hung back with Nainoa and handed out candy.

We went to one of the houses that was decorated all spooky and this guy in the black robe and scary Halloween mask was out front scaring people. Bubs didn't really want to walk past him and Taylor was mouthing off/threatening him while Carley just didn't say much and just walked by him. Then, while we were up collecting candy by their door step, the spooky man snuck up behind me (honestly, he was so quiet that I didn't hear him at all) and startled me by growling at me from behind. We all had a good laugh. Then I had the kids take a picture with him. It was all in good fun.The spoils

No comments: