Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Triathlon 

It was stormy as very windy the night before. I didn't sleep well. When Jimmy and I got up in the morning before the sun was up, I was not looking forward to having to get into cold ocean water! Everyone was dancing around when we showed up at the beach because everyone was cold! Luckily, I wasn't cold while I was swimming.The contenders with our bikes ready for the transition after the swim I don't have any pictures of the bike, but I felt great and i totally could have done the run if it weren't for my kneeHottubbing after the race at the Speed's houseI wouldn't have been able to do this triathlon if it weren't for Jimmy. He totally trained me, biked and swam with me, watched the kids for me, set up people for me to run with, etc. Thanks Hunny!

No comments: