Monday, May 11, 2015

Easter 2015

The girls had a sleepover with Nikki. Jimmy set up the Easter egg hunt in the morning all by himself because I had to work on Saturday and Sunday and couldn't be there. The girls said they had fun and jimmy did a good job. Then, on Sunday evening, I drive over to the Morse's house for an Easter potluck and for another egg hunt.
My Carley-coos is such a good girl. She doesn't complain when I ask her for help and she is willing to do it. She shares and  is so smart. I read to the girls at night and she loves to have me snuggle with her I. Her bed. I appreciate her even temper and how she is so mature for a 9year old. She wants to be allowed to ride her bike to the nearby stores but jimmy and I aren't quite ready for that just yet. She loves to bake and can do a lot of things on her own now. She still cries sometimes because she misses Ema, her cousins, her grandma, her school, etc.
Even Bubbas got I. On the action.
I felt bad for not being able to be home more for easter weekend, but I was glad jimmy took over and made it special for the kids.

No comments: