Sunday, June 07, 2015

My 33rd birthday

What a great day today. First, jimmy set up a surf session with friends. We went out to flat island, it was sunny, beautiful, with no wind and warm water. The waves were fun and I got to surf with my two favorite people. Jenni and TD :) and Gavin was there too (whom we also love). Then, I came home and jimmy and the girls totally surprised me because jimmy had removed the old yucky carpet int eh living room! I couldn't believe it! There was linoleum under the carpet! So now we can clean that room easier! I was totally shocked that he had done that for me. Then, Jimmy watched all the kids while I went shopping at target for myself (to get some new sleeping shirts) and a few other things that I really wanted. I was able to get a new skillet (our non stick layer is wearing out) and a new bathing suit bottom (I've had this particular one since before Carley was born and its elastic is shot). Then, I came home and we went out to dinner with John and Jenni to the California Liza kitchen. John ended up paying which was super nice of him, and we had a great time. Then, to top it all off, Jenni , me and jimmy all went and saw pitch perfect 2. It was a fun movie. I also got a card from my norther curt and his family, my mom and my sister Lindsay. Jimmy provided an amazing birthday weekend. Yesterday I had to work on my birthday, but my favorite part of my birthday is always getting the birthday phone calls from my family and loved ones. Man, 

No comments: