Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Goodbye Northern Utah, Hello Southern Utah

We went to church with our old ward. It was great to see some people but others were on vacation themselves. The girls were able to reunite with Aeowyn of whom they love!
And we stopped by the Gillauex's house as they treated us to lunch. The unfortunate thing is that Bubs was really sick. Jimmy had taken him to the ER early that morning because he had gotten a virus and his asthma was so bad that he couldn't breath. They gave him steroids and some breathing treatments.
Then we said goodbye to everyone and to northern Utah and headed south to see these lovely people!
And David gave me a Christmas present...a his favorite picture of himself... :) and we had a second Christmas with these grandparents!
And Lin drive through St George and she stopped off with me while I got my hair done. I was glad to have her there and to have her advice. It was good sister time. She got a scalp treetment to be supportive.
The girls love to see at grandma's house. I love that she enables them to do things like this. 
And grandma is amazing with reading books and playing games and play dough and other fun activities.


No comments: