Saturday, June 18, 2016

February 2016

Jimmy found a slide play-set on the side of the road and was determined to make it fit so he could take it home for Bubs


Bubs loves to play in the water! If I need to get laundry done, sometimes I can turn the sink on a trickle and have some buckets within reach of him and I can wash and fold laundry. It also kills two birds with one stone because I wash him up while he is in there too!
And he is as happy as a clam!
The girls making bracelets
These two can play in the bath for hours!
On his way to drop off the girls to school in the morning with his "hat hat" on.
The girls and I started riding bikes to school for most of the mornings. Carley loves the sense of independence and I love that I have the opportunity to get exercise while still getting to hang out with my kiddos. I like that they are confident bike riders and know how to navigate roads and traffic signals. 
Sometimes they can be so sweet with each other and they are such good big sisters

No comments: