Sunday, June 19, 2016

Lice!

Carley had been complaining about an itchy head and she had a rash on the back of her neck. I tried treating it with hydrocortisone cream and a prescription anti fungal, but after she came home from Maui with the Costanzos, I looked again. This time, I saw a nit. Shoot! I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for because I have never had lice but I was going off what my friends had told me about them. So Jimmy took her to the pediatrician the next day because I was at work and he took Taylor in too because she had a massive headache and was throwing up. Turns out, Carley had lice and they gave Taylor Zofran for her nausea.
So we got to do a lice treatment and I combed through the her hair for what seemed like hours. Lynda and Jimmy took the brunt of the burden and were washing clothes and bagging stuffed animals all day!
We assume it might have been these cute little hats that Carley has been making.
She brought them to activity days and to church and the other kids were wearing them

No comments: