Saturday, June 18, 2016

Mother's Day Photos

A few years back, I realized that we don't have enough pictures as a family. When the girls were little, it was too easy to get distracted with the busyness of it all and not take family photos. Then, I met someone who always at least snapped a picture with their family on Mother's Day. No matter where she was. I have tried to adopt that too, that way, when something is scheduled, it helps it to happen. So, instead of gifts, I just ask to take a picture. It's my favorite thing to do.
Jenni has always offered to take our families pictures and so I decided to take her up on it. I dressed the kids for church and right after church, we stopped by Jenni's house. She brought out her fancy camera and her skills, Jimmy had us all sit in the hammock in her yard, and less than 5 minutes later, we were done with the photos. That's my kind of family pictures! 

I love the photo! I love that Bubs is looking at the camera and that Jimmy has his beautiful, natural smile on (and who could resist his hair?). I love that the girls look sweet and natural. Jenni is amazing!

No comments: