Sunday, September 16, 2018

California!

My sister had these free bowling summer passes for the kids so we got to go bowling!



 Both of the boys wanted to sleep in my room. This was what my morning looked like :)
 It was SO hot in Santa Clarita! It was 120 degrees. When I went back to see the Hamills, Curt and I took the kids swimming because it was so hot.

 Sammy and Lizzie take after their mom. She has taught them amazing make-up skills. My girls like to get their make-up done by them.
 In Sammy's room, I saw this picture of Hideki holding Samantha when she was little. Hideki was my step-grandfather. He was married to my grandmother for as long as I can remember and until she died. I have lost contact with him over the past 10 years or so. It was neat to see his picture.
 On our way back to Moorpark, we stopped at a road-side stand to get Carley some Mexican candy and treats. She was thrilled.

No comments: